Current Job Openings
Digital Marketing Expert (Video Games)
As our Digital Marketing Expert you will make sure that Knights of Frontier Valley will not become a hidden gem. You will promote it on social media and other digital platforms, and take charge of all digital marketing activities including paid ads. You will manage our community and represent us at expos and other events.
This is a paid fulltime position with a base salary plus a lucrative performance-based bonus system, measured by clear metrics.
Work can be done from home and/or in our office in Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany (if you need to relocate, we might be able to help with finding accommodation).
We’ll update each other about our progress during regular team meetings (in person or online).
Occasional trips to gaming expos might come up.
- You love games, particularly RPGs and survival.
- You enjoy engaging in social media daily and are already part of relevant online communities. You know upcoming game titles.
- Your English language skills are excellent and you are not intimidated by the thought of composing press releases. Additional languages relevant to the gaming industry are a plus.
- You know about software and hardware technology relevant to gaming, and can roughly explain what v-sync, shaders, and frame buffers are.
- Maybe you have even done some software development or modding in the past – it’s not really required for this job, but it’s always great to be able to talk on a technical level.
- Creative skills and experience using image and video editing tools are a strong plus.
- If you already have a game-themed social media or streaming account with significant followership, it’s a plus.
Responsibilities – you will:
- Play the game! To market a product well, you need to know it inside-out. While you’re a it, report any bugs and gameplay issues.
- Regularly post on social media platforms.
- Keep our supporters up-to-date on Steam, Kickstarter, and other platforms.
- Engage with influencers about streaming the game.
- Advocate the game in communities like reddit, Imgur, 9GAG, and relevant PC gaming and RPG forums.
- Manage our community on platforms like Discord.
- Showcase the game in person at gaming expos.
- Design regular newsletters for our subscriber base.
- Design and publish paid ads.
- Compose press releases.
If you have done something like this before and can showcase previous successes, please point us to them.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you! To apply, DM us at X, Insta, FB, or LinkedIn.